SBATC operates an apprenticeship indenture registration scheme which aims to regulate and enhance construction apprenticeships.
In registering an apprentice with SBATC both the employer and the apprentice are agreeing to abide by the SBATC collectively bargained terms and conditions of apprenticeship, including provisions relating to matters such as pay, working hours, overtime and holidays.
The benefits of registering an apprentice with SBATC include the following;
- SBATC contract of apprenticeship including issue of annual rates of pay
- Free HR support service throughout the duration of the apprenticeship for both the Apprentice and the Employer
- Issue of red CSCS Apprentice Card
- Completion of traditional indentured apprenticeship governed by industry
- SBATC certificate of apprenticeship issued on completion
The SBATC pricing structure is set out below;
Standard Registration Fee: £90
Standard Registration without CSCS card: £60
Scaffolding, Demolition and Plant Ops Registration Fee: £60
Change of Employer Fee (Re-registration): £30
Retrospective Registration: £84
All prices quoted are 'one-off' fees which are inclusive of VAT.
In order to register an apprentice with SBATC both the Employer and the Apprentice must sign and complete an indenture registration form and return it to SBATC together with payment of the applicable registration fee.
The SBATC registration form is available to download here: SBATC Apprenticeship Indenture Registration Form.